Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hello, hello, hello


So....now I've finally gotten on Lief's computer and loaded the pictures from my camera. I'm attempted to follow up on Sue's tag of what my refrigerator looks like. Hopefully the picture will do it justice.

OK...if you look closely you will see a rare pictures of my family. Lief won't let me post pictures of the girls and I totally understand but I think these can be snuck in without a problem. At the top is a picture of Lief and I at our wedding reception.
The little girl with the Easter bunny is Sabrina and the cutie to the right is Kelly. gotta love my girls....I know I do.

There are magnets across the top of wine bottles. We were originally trying to decorate the kitchen with different wine bottles. We have a few plagues up with wine bottles on them and then I bought the magnets. Kind of silly,....we don't drink wine that often....except tonight. Lief and I happened to get a baby sitter and were able to go out to dinner. I discovered a pignot gritio (sp)...I have no idea how to spell it. It was the house wine and the title was in Italian but it translated into " two turns"....it tasted great. I had two glasses and I can still feel the affects two hours after dinner....tee hee....

No comments: