Thursday, August 21, 2008

What I did today....




We went shopping, Sabrina, Kelly and I. and Kelly did NOT have a big transitioning problem every time she went into a store. She would cry for about 30 seconds and then get over it. I was able to buy Sabrina a Halloween costume. I know its early but it was technically free. I use Disney points from my credit card. She'll be Aurora this year. for those of you not up on your princesses. That's Briar Rose or Sleeping Beauty...or S.B. aka Sabrina Breden.
I also bought three outfits for Kelly from the Osk Kosh B'gosh outlet. Two long shirts that i'll put leggings under and a shirt and capri pants....so cute. They were 60% off. Not too bad huh.

and the big news,...Kelly is picking up the stylis and scribbling on the magna doodle I have at home. In her school progress report it said she really liked playing with the Magna doodle. and she really does.....WOO HOO.

2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

All right Kelly!
How great that she is using her hands, I love it!! Beth, you must be so proud of her.

Beth said...

We are so proud of her. It's unbelievable. she's doing so much.
Hugs to Brooklyn...preschool will continue to be amazing for both our girls I'm sure.