Monday, June 23, 2008

Tink....




HEY>>>>it's my first glitter graphics...now hopefully my blog will be a little more interesting...Tinkerbel is my favorite character in honor of Kelly, my little pixie who won't grow up...or should I say doesn't grow up....I wonder if she would if she could or does she know something we don't. They say special needs children are actually angels sent from heaven to help others on earth...maybe she knows a lot more than we think...problem is she's not talking...or maybe she just doesn't want to....????

2 comments:

Kiosco Salo Concepción said...

Hola:

Un saludo cordial desde Concepción, Chile.

Atentamente,

Luis Roco C.
Kiosco Salo Concepción

Sue said...

Beth,
Tinkerbell was always my favorite, too...

You can translate international comments by copying them and pasting them into Babelfish.com.

Just so you know.