Monday, June 23, 2008

Life is Good

OK...so life is not perfect as a matter of fact at times it really sucks but for today...for this moment life is good. Lief is on vacation this week and next. Kelly is out of school until July 8th and then she starts extended school year, six weeks over the summer so she does not lose the skills she is starting to show.
Sabrina is out of school until Sept. but will have some half day classes at the local school to keep her occupied. I'm planning our trip down the shore starting Thursday, LBI here we come. Money is tight...gas prices are starting to affect us,..Lief's job is stressful...but life is good. I'm content...my daughters are beautiful and smart. I keep thinking that if Kelly has the same intelligence that her sister Sabrina shows and the the developmental delays are affecting her but she can understand so much now...or at least I think she understands....I wonder how really smart she would have been without Rett syndrome.
I love my husband...he's wonderful...I really like living in our new town...well it'll be four years this August...time flies...we moved here when the girls were six months old. They are four years, four months and three weeks old today.
Life is good...

1 comment:

Sue said...

I totally think Kelly is very smart. She just chooses to ignore us. She's probably smarter than we are.