Sunday, November 23, 2008

The current low down here...





Sorry I haven't posted in so long. Not too many people read this so I'm usually talking to them on the phone any way....right Sue?

We had a great trip to the State House for Rett Awareness. Kelly stole the hearts of the assembly people. We walked in and stood on the right side of the assembly room, right in from of a wide set of steps to the different assembly peoples desk. One assemblyman was trying to pick Kelly up, she just smiled and stood near him. Another assembly person put Kelly in her swivel chair for a spin. This was all while the people we were with were giving speeches. Not very polite of us, but Kelly put a smile on quite of few faces. She was the most energetic and mobile girl there. I'll try to post a group shot of the trip.

Sabrina is getting ready for Santa. We wrote our list today, of course, it was a little different than Santa had first thought. Thank goodness her birthday is in February so things that might have not been on her list will be given then.

Did I mention Kelly finally got her Convaid EZ transit stroller in a raspberry color. We took it for a spin to Wendy's the other day. She did great. I still won't send her on the bus to school because since she's non verbal I would hate for something to happen and I never find out about it. Sabrina will take the bus to school and if there's a problem, I'm sure I'll find out somehow.

Happy Early Thanksgiving everyone. I'll be cooking a turkey tomorrow to give to a woman's shelter. I'm really going to hate cooking a turkey and not having any leftovers. Its torture but I'll survive. We're going to a friends for Thanksgiving dinner.
Enough for now. I'm going to look for that picture to post. Someone emailed it to meet but I have to down load then upload....not one of my better abilities. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Beth said...

OK...Kelly and I are on the floor in the first picture. She has a purple dress on. In the second picture we are to the left as you look at it. The third and fourth people from the left.
I did get the pictures up but when I tried to get the little one off, I almost deleted all the words I posted so I'm just leaving it all as is. Sorry. Tee Hee.
I'm so computer illiterate for having such a computer geek for a husband.

Sue said...

I could pick you out right away!

Definitely print out a picture of this for her photo album!!!
(my photos are crashed in my crashed computer. Still working on getting them out!)

Love ya

Kelly said...

great pictures!!! I am not suprised at all that they fell in love with Kelly!