Saturday, October 25, 2008

Kelly and I go to the NJ State Assembly

The third tuesday in October is Rett Syndrome Awareness day in NJ....it was last Tuesday Oct.21st this year.
On Monday Oct 27th, the girls in NJ with Rett Syndrome are invited to attend the NJ State Assembly for a proclamation of support of Rett Syndrome girls. Kelly and I will be there. I think it's time I start reaching out to my representatives in requesting help for Kelly and my family. If anyone in NJ would like to also attend, all are welcome. At 12:30 at the General Assembly room...don't be late as we're only allowed one minute of talk time before they give the proclamation and move on with business.
WOO HOO for us.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Go Kelly!!!

(and mommy too)

Kelly said...

Way to go girls....spread the word!