Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hi again

Sorry no postings in a while except that I have a potential staph infection on my right forearm...going to the doctor every other day for a week now. No need for details...its pretty gross anyways. so the arm thing has me not doing too much. I have to float my arm over the computer to type as I can't rest the arm down so I haven't been on the computer much.

Kelly, my Rett angel is doing awesome...saying Mama everywhere and she did the sign for horse at school two times...asking for Yankee Doodle dandy song. yeah....
Sabrina is being an angel too. Behaving for the most part....

they both loved playing in the snow too.
Post again soon.

3 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Bummer on the staph infection, what a pain - as if you did not have enough going on! Good luck!

Sue said...

How is your arm -- is it getting better???

Beth said...

The arm is finally better. I'll probably have a scar, its a little dent in my arm now. Thank goodness its over. It was getting a little scary with them thinking of putting me in the hospital if it didn't get better.