Saturday, August 18, 2007

Life goes by....

So I know everyone is so enthralled with my blog that you've all been dying for the next installment.
My little niece Jennifer turned 19 yesterday.....I miss her lots.
Kelly is out of school for the rest of the summer. We'll be going to LBI on Wednesday for a few days.
Sabrina has some class next week, digging for dinosaurs or something like that.
I'm waiting for my final delivery of drapes from JC Penney so I can pick out a paint color for my living room.
and my husband is still asleep.

Friends of ours are on a cruise in the Caribbean this week. They flew into Puerto Rico and there's a category 4
hurricane in the area. We can't reach them by phone and I don't know exactly the name of their cruise line.
We're hoping their vacation won't be ruined.

What's up with everyone else?

1 comment:

Sue said...

Nothing much is up here! Just back to work... talk to ya later!
SUE